- The latest blog posts will be automatically delivered to your inbox. You can read them at your convenience, skip them if the topic doesn’t interest you, forward them to a colleague, etc…
- You’ll never need to to check the site for updates. You won’t have to remember to check your RSS reader, either.
- Subscribing is free and secure – I will never share, give, trade, or sell your information with/to anyone else.
- Subscribing is risk-free, too. Give it a shot and then unsubscribe if you don’t enjoy it.
- It is easy to unsubscribe at any time. Just one click and you’ll be removed from the mailing list – no hassle and no worry on your part.
- Authentic Organizations is the only blog devoted to news, insights and commentary about organizations and identity. Timely examples of authenticity dilemmas, insights about aligning identity, image and action, and questions to discuss with colleagues — delivered directly to your inbox — will keep you engaged and up to date.
- You’ll become part of a community of interesting people — both practicing managers and academics — who read Authentic Organizations, leave comments and participate in the conversations.
- If you subscribe and don’t like it, I’ll happily listen to your criticism. One bonus of subscribing is that it lets you know automatically when you need to jump into the conversation and set me straight.
- You’ll be joining a thoughtful, intelligent community. (I’m always impressed by the thoughtful and provocative ideas added by commenters here.) This community will be interested in what you have to add to the conversation about authenticity and organizations.
- I really want to know what other people are thinking about regarding organizational identity, image and authenticity– and I especially want to know what you’re thinking about …
How to subscribe
You can get a regular update from Authentic Organizations delivered directly to your email in-box! I use the newsletter service Feedblitz, which is very reliable and secure. Check out the “Subscribe to the Authentic Organizations Newsletter” box at the top of the sidebar.
To receive an email each time Authentic Organizations is updated:
- Type your email address in the (yellow) empty field at the top right, in the sidebar, then just press enter.
- You will be directed to a page containing an image verification process. Type the letters and numbers you see in the image into the empty field. Then click “Subscribe Me!”.
- Check your email. You will receive a message from Feedblitz asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the link in the email.
- That’s it! You will receive an email from Feedblitz each time Authentic Organizations is updated, probably about once a week.
Feedblitz is very careful about maintaining the trust of its users and has a no-spam policy. Your privacy is assured. [Read more about Feedblitz on their FAQ page .]
Please join the conversation
by subscribing to the Authentic Organizations newsletter.